“Long trek but worth it”

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Long trek but worth it”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

It was said that the hike going down the falls area will take 20 minutes and going up will comprise more time. Guess what, it was longer than we expected! It took us almost an hour going down, but of course with some stops to buy food, rest, and take pics. The water was so cold when we reached the falls; hence, we can hardly enjoy taking a dip. I suggest going there when it's not too cold to swim. Wear hiking shoes, sandals, or slippers that you are most comfortable with.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank jillsparrow

• Polish first
Taguig City, Philippines
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 143 helpful votes
“chill~”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The hike was much easier than the one I had a day before (Banaue). I had a friend who took pictures of the people on our way there and that pisses me big time. I hope tourists would respect people's privacy, they are human beings whom we should ask permission to.
The water was chilly so I wasn't able to enjoy the water but just looking at it is enough for me.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank anne_rainne
Baguio, Philippines
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Cold refreshing dip after a steep hike”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Bomod-ok falls might not be the highest falls in the Northern highlands of the Philippines nor is it the most picturesque but the clean and refreshing waters would more than make up for what it is not. Add to that the hiking experience through pine tree covered trails and open winding rice field paths. Indeed for the nature lover and adventure seeker, this Sagada side trip does not need a guide nor a park fee.

1 Thank Lam-ang
Angeles City, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“soar high sagada”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

the most challenging part of it was the departure from town to the falls.. we travel their with our own feet because it's the only means of transportation. maybe we walk an hour or more. so damn hot but when we reach our destination, its all gone because of the cool , fresh, and relaxing view of the place. want to visit them all over again. jeje

2 Thank Marvic P
Manila, Philippines
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 173 helpful votes
“Freezing Falls”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I super loved the trek even if it was so taxing. The chill, the scenery and the great company made up for it. It was a long way down to the waterfalls but it was so worth it. We were there November, so the weather is already colder than the usual. When we reached the waterfalls, the water dropping from the fall was so strong that even if you haven't gotten close yet you can get wet already and the chills! Oh my God! So freaking cold! The current was also too strong that we were not allowed to go near the drop and do some floating. But being the adventurers that we are, we still dipped in the super cold waters. It was so much fun! One of my favorite adventures in Sagada!

Visited November 2011