“Still dreaming..”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

The most tastfull yoghurt ever! Nice place with a good balcony for people watching. Did I already mention the yoghurt...

1  Thank SylviaOpstal

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Had visited the place with my brothers... 'Twas full of people therefore had a long wait... But once your foods had been delivered, it was worth the wait... It was pricey but very yummy especially my special strawberry yoghurt!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

when i visit this restaurant, it was 7:20pm.
but the man pushed us to order quickly because he wants to close the restaurant early even closing time was 8:30pm.
after 5 second we sat, he asked us to order the food even we didn't check which menu there are.
and the food was nothing special and expensive.
yoghurt is too much soar and watery.
i and my wife really wonder why this restaurant is famous.
i think after that restaurant become famous, they become super arrogant.
anyway i usually leave some tip after meal in restaurant, but it is the first time not to leave the tip at all.
i think their service should be improved much.
if u don't want to experience bad feeling during tour, i hope you would not visit there.

4  Thank 허 영
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Had breakfast here during our stay and I had the best yoghurt ever. It was creamy, with on the spot tanginess. Have it with bananas and granola on the side, and you'll get the best cup of yoghurt in town.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

The food is ok but not special. I recommend going to other restaurants other than this plus the price isn't cheap. The yoghurt is tasty though, I liked it but this restaurant (together with another restaurant here) gave me a bad experience of the people here. The manager (or was it the owner) was rude! There was no warmth of experience in here and we felt unwanted. So I will never go back here ever.

2  Thank lonewolfshifter