“Finaly a good restaurant”
Review of Yoghurt House

Yoghurt House
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Sagada
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“Finaly a good restaurant”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

After 7 days very tasteless, too fat And too salt food, we were so happy to have lunch at the Yoghurt house. We had the yoghurt, which was heaven And two different sandwiches, it made us very happy!

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Manila, Philippines
“Sandwich with worm”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The staff were unfriendly... The service was very slow. The sandwich we ordered had wriggling worm in it. We called the attention of the waitress and she said " Oh... organic kasi. Hindi naman yan nakamamatay. Hindi lang nahugasan ng maayos ang lettuce." ("Oh...it's organic that's why... It will not kill you. The lettuce was not thoroughly washed..")... from the waitress she affirmed that they were not washing their vegetables thoroughly...And we never heard an apology and she did not even offer for the sandwich to be changed... so we insisted to change order instead. The food was great but the poor service that we had will stick to our mind..

Tourists (foreigners or locals) need to travel for a long time to get to Sagada (6 hrs from Bagiuo). It is a very beautiful place. It would be great if people there were more welcoming and accommodating.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Xyreen G
Pasay, Philippines
“Awesome yougurt!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I love their yougurt! Soo fresh add ons! Pasta is cooked to perfection, open sandwhich is sooo yummy! All they have to improve on is the service. Cashier needs to smile and be patient.

“Never disappointed”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

You know sometimes you order some food in a cafe and you're slightly underwhelmed when it comes out? Well, we didn't experience that at all here. The omelettes are MASSIVE, the sandwiches are properly filled and stacked, the fresh yoghurt is expensive but you get a decent bowl. This is a cafe were you actually get what you pay for, and leave feeling good about it.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Keirdre
Cainta, Philippines
“No tolerance for disrespectful people everywhere.”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I've been to Sagada just last week with my friends, and it was a breaktaking experience. Before that, one of my friends told me to try and eat at Yoghurt House for it is one of the best resto's you can find there. The food they served was really sumptuous, and I guess it justifies the prices they'ed set. What makes it poor? It's the restaurant personnel more importantly to the people serving the food, asking for our orders and the persons who always face the customers. They seriously need to learn some respect most especially to their local customers. I guess, it is customary to smile right? I mean it is no big deal to not smile or smirk at me, but to others i guess so. And how come they need to take our orders in haste? For goodness sake, the restaurant closes at around 8.30pm and we went their around 6.00pm just to have a quality time eating and to relax for a bit. Another incident as I remembered, we went there kinda wet but not to a point of dropping excess water from our clothes because we previously went spelunking. And the lady who was in-charged of taking orders (who never welcomed us by the way) forcibly told one of friends not to eat upstairs. The next day we got back at their restaurant to try their desserts and we got the chance to eat upstairs, and seriously all the chairs and tables from the ground floor to the 2nd floor were all made up of wood. Come on?! What's the big deal of eating with only our clothes wet with their dining tools made up of wood? Not to mention, their tone towards us, very big disappointment! Not to disarrange their tables and chairs is not a big deal for me, but I really don't know what is the rationale behind. I have no intention of putting Sagada specifically the restaurants making their businesses there to be put on the map of negativity, but I really want this specific restaurant to change their attitude most especially towards local customers and to my fellow Filipinos. I tried almost all restaurant up there, and this is the only restaurant that serves great food but the servers are worst. I guess good people with proper attitude comes hand in hand with good food. Hopefully this review will help other travelers and the restaurant as well and my message will be relayed to them. Thank you.

• Visited January 2013