“Nice room, very little water from shower!”

Masferre Country Inn and Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 21 Restaurants in Sagada
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located at the heart of Sagada, Masferre Country Inn and restaurant offers the most accessible lodging with hotel-like amenities including a full service restaurant. It also houses the world-renowned photographs of the father Philippine photography, Eduardo Masferre
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Room was pleasant with good bed, poor lighting and tiny balcony. Food was ok, mango "juice" was just cordial, but rest of breakfast was quite good - even had good fresh bread that wasn't sweetened (like most of the bread in The Philippines). Very central to town.

1  Thank flyingfeetWellington

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We were so disapointed about this place, first the waitress and waiters are very rude, then most of the menu food was not available, and the service is so long, we were 3 and each one had his plate 10 minutes after the other one. We tested the speciality "masferre fried chicken" and it was awful, everything seemed to be frozen industrial food, with disgusting hot diced mixed vegetables, try the other restaurants in Sagada !

2  Thank alexia s
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We upgraded our place to stay and we were given Masferre. Place is clean, very native, room compared to the places we stayed is better. Water heater could be improved, I'm used to a hot shower... I'm assuming the ice cold water is one reason why it can't get hot enough for me. No tv in the room we got but we had a balcony. TV is useless anyways for me... your here to enjoy nature not to watch TV. 1dst day lunch we tried it here. Food is above average. Just a word of advise... order early because they cook it fresh not heated up or just pouring hot sauce on the meat. So please be patient. Very courteous people. I will surely come back to this place and stay.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Read some good reviews as well...but I didn't quite understand why when I finally went. Service was very slow, and they didn't seem to have available half of the things on the menu. The food wasn't all that affordable, considering. The price was a little bit on the higher side, considering your other options. I believe I had the adobe.

1  Thank IDreamedOfThis
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Maybe because it was low season and we arrived late (8 pm !?!), only pasta and beef adobo was available and service was exceptionnaly slow !
Nevertheless, Adobo and pasta were good and Plentiful.
What.s a pity.