“Wow!”
Review of Sumaguing Cave

Sumaguing Cave
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Sagada
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful experience. The trek which will take about 2 hours to and fro will exhaust you but it's totally worth it. You must get a guide to safely take you there. Bring extra clothes as you'll be wet.

1  Thank lonewolfshifter

Reviewed August 19, 2012

It was a real different experience. i never thought i would have an adventure as fulfilling as i had in this place. U see, i was thinking that i will not be able to finish the "extra challenge" in here but the effort worth it!... I survived in the Sumaguing Cave! Awesome experience. for those planning to go there and want to experience a real adventure,good luck and take good care.

1  Thank Melanie V
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Went here with my college classmates for our educational trip. I was afraid at first because not knowing what's inside. When we started descending the cave, it was actually a lot of fun. Tripped here and there. It was cold but I was still sweating due to adrenaline rush. Prepare to be wet as well. You will enter and exit at the same area. Enjoy!

2  Thank mishi_4
Reviewed August 12, 2012

the cold breeze coming from the cave. the silence in the darkness of the place... all the unforgetable experience during our exploration inside the dark, creeping , cold cave and the unfavorable weather during our visit.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Deep, dark and there's no turning back... these are the words that came into my mind when I saw the cave entrance... but this is the reason why I have visited this place since I'm looking for adventure but nothing to be scared since the tour guides will really take care of everything, just make sure to listen and follow their instruction for your own safety.

It took 4 hours for us to reach the end but we have no regrets, the whole experience was fun and amazing. It will be best to do this on the 2nd day of your trip so that you will have enough rest and energy to surpass the challenge.

4  Thank Redsurfer_2011