“charming hotel with impeccable service!”
Review of Hotel Villa Jazmin

Hotel Villa Jazmin
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Ica
Vancouver, Canada
“charming hotel with impeccable service!”
Reviewed January 12, 2011

I decided to stay at hotel Jazmin based on the wonderful reviews on Trip Advisor, and I was not disappointed. In fact, we were so happy there that we extended our stay from 3 nights to 4. The hotel is located in a quiet, residential neighborhood in Ica, just a few minutes away from the center. The hotel is charming, with clean comfortable rooms, and a lovely swimming pool and terrace area. One of the best things about staying here was the incredible service. Mozes was soooo helpful in organizing all aspects of our stay in Ica including sand boarding trips to Huacachina, tours to Paracas & the Islas Ballestas, transportation and flight to Nazca lines and recommending bodegas for wine tours. My time at Villa Jazmin was one of the highlights of my trip to Peru, and I would highly recommend this lovely hotel.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
La Paz, Bolivia
Reviewed December 27, 2010

This is my second visit to Villa Jazmin in 3 years and like a fine wine iit is even better with age. The rooms, staff, service and food is FIVE (5) stars all the way. Mozes the owner takes a sincere and honest effort to make everything about your stay pleasurable & perfect. On Chrismas Eve he shared his family meal ...delicious! Then to our surprise ....Santa appeared on the roof with presents & candy! We were lucky enough to take a picture with him ....hummm -he looked very simular to Mozes? :-) Highly recommend this hotel! We will return.
Richard and Magdalena

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 9, 2010

The Hotel Villa Jasmin in Ica was a real oasis in the desert, it is about a 10 minute cab from the town and it is very tranquil. The hotel is very clean and comfortable but what makes this place stand out is the exceptional customer service. Mozes is a tremendous host and he organised all of our trips and buses to Lima. I left my camera in my hotel room and Mozes brother took a 5 hour bus ride to Lima to hand deliver it to me. I had to insist on giving some form of payment. That is what you call customer service!

If you are in the area and feeling adventurous I would recommend the Nazca flights from Ica airport (15 mins cab) and sand dune buggying / sandboarding (15 mins cab)

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
Carstairs, Canada
Reviewed November 18, 2010

We arrived in Ica by bus from El Chaco and grabbed a taxi to Villa Jazmin. It was truly an oasis in the desert, surrounded by grand sand dunes. The best thing about staying there was the owner Mozes and his staff. From a friendly reception and a personal welcome pisco sour, to assisting us when a bank machine "ate my bank card" Mozes is a generous and warm host. He arranged for us to fly over the Nasca lines and took us to the little airport.( It costs more from Ica but you see lots of great country from the air). The boutique hotel he operates with his wife is clean,quiet with spacious rooms. The shower was hot and the food good. The pool is a great spot to hand and relax at.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Buenos Aires
Reviewed October 25, 2010

Villa Jazmin is set a bit outside of the city of Ica, which has its pros and cons. The only con is that it is a 10 minute cab ride to the center, which is not that big of a deal at only 5 soles a trip. The pro is that it is in an exclusive and quiet neighborhood. The hotel itself is immaculately kept - from the lobby to the kitchen area to the rooms. Staff are very friendly and accommodating. The pool was sparkling clean. Although it was too cold for me to swim in, I was able to soak up some sun for a few hours along with the resident cat who kept me company on and off. Breakfast was basic (james, ham, cheese, hard rolls, coffee, juice) but if you asked, they would make you freshly prepared eggs. All-in-all, a very enjoyable experience. If/when I return to Ica, I'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank Matthewfromct
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed October 16, 2010

I stayed at Villa Jazmin in September and really enjoyed my stay. I went with a large group of friends enjoying a weekend in Ica and Huacachina. We all really enjoyed our rooms, the staff, and the complimentary breakfast. We even were able to spend some time by the pool. The rooms were clean and the beds were comforatable. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to spend some time in the Ica area.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Washington, D.C.
Reviewed October 9, 2010

High quality, modern hotel. Nice staff; convenient and comfortable.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple