- good breakfast
- clean big bedroom / comfy bed
- friendly and helpful staff
- nice ambiance/ pool
- good value for money
- somewhat out of way / hard to find
- nothing to do with hotel, but there isn't much to do in Ica.
I recommend staying either closer to Nasca or Paracas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Jazmin is a beautifully located eco-hotel in Ica. The site on which it was built is surrounded by sand dunes and consequently the hotel offers marvelous views. We offer you 20 rooms, each of them with a very ample bathroom. Besides the fact that it is the perfect place to rest a little while and to enjoy the sun before moving on to Arequipa or Lima. Equally it is the ideal point from which to set out on a visit of the Nazca lines or the Ballestas Islands and the Paracas Reserve or for a visit of one of the many Peruvian vineyards. From Villa Jazmin you can also conveniently start out on an adventure through the desert in a sand buggy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Villa Jazmin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.