“best postre - chocolate mousse is a must!”
Review of Trivio

Trivio
Ranked #6 of 115 Restaurants in Huaraz
Cuisines: Diner, International, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Trivio, Resto-bar Sierra Andina!The name ‘TRIVIO’ comes from the Latin word ‘Trivium’ which means ‘the confluence of three trails’. It was at these confluences or ‘Triviums’, that people would stop on the way to work and chat with their friends about life, love and news of the day. From these interactions at the Trivium came the word ‘Trivial’.TRIVIO Resto-bar Sierra Andina is also a junction of three trails – we have our own locally brewed craft beer – Sierra Andina, we also have our own line of organic coffee ShuQush from the Chachapoyas area and of course the great food from the renown Mi Chef kitchen where we prepare fresh delicious food using as many organic locally grown products as we can; many of which come from our own organic farm.Like the Triviums of history, we hope that our Trivio will be a place where you too can stop, take a load off, catch up with friends and enjoy some well prepared food and drinks.
Eagle, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best postre - chocolate mousse is a must!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have made three trips to Trivio in the past week specifically for the mousse. I can't stop thinking about it...I may have an addiction as I ordered this decadent dessert before dinner.

Visited November 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Haifa, Israel
“lovely, taisty and reasonable price!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

this place is so nice, have local decorations that makes it a special experiance.
the food is very good and the prices are so resonable! we ate an amazing hand made hamburger with fries just in 16 sol. the waiter was so nice and kind and most of all they have on the menu everything so you can chose any kind of food you want.. i will go there again if i'll ever come back to huraz :)

• Visited November 2013
vancouver
“Great food, slow service, insolence to top it off.”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Based on previous reviews on the last night of our stay in Peru gave Trivio a try. With only two or three couples dining the service was extremely slow. However the food was very good and most likely just about worth the wait. As it was our last night in Peru we were running down our peruvian soles and I specifically asked before ordering whether they accepted credit cards. I was told by one of the young people who seemed to be running the place that they did. However when I came to pay much to the amusement of the staff I had to use up all my remaining currency to pay the bill as it now appeared they did not accept credit cards. As my wife and I left I looked back to see the kids who run this place taking much amusement from our situation. Left with a very sour taste from this experience. I cannot believe they will ever sustain their ratings if they carry on this way.

• Visited November 2013
“Amazing!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Food and drinks are excellent! The service was so good i was considering asking for an application form. They do care about the costumer. The atmosphere is relaxing and you actually feel like home. I just love it!

• Visited September 2013
Brussels, Région De Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh food-homemade cerveza- Great service”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

It's a cosy place with a great chef and staff team.
You can trust all the menu card with close eyes.
They have their own: organic vegetable garden, homemade Sierra Andina cerveza and organic Shuqush cafe from Amazonia.

• Visited October 2013