“simple but very good!”

Montreal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“simple but very good!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Great ambiance, great place, good service and good beer! La peruana andina!
And also they make their own beverage pisco and coca leaf. Very very good! I recommend it and the story about this beverage.

• Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Nazca, Peru
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“eating like in france”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

we had a cheese fondue and the next day a meat fondue with oil and wine. we ate with 4 persons, we all were hungry but we couldn´t finish. the fondues were delicious, we drank an excellent red wine (cabernet sauvignon) from the city in peru that is called ica, we had icecream, coffee and shooters after the meal. the owner is very friendly and professional. you can see that he loves his job. it´s not the cheapest restaurant in huaraz but the price is absolutly adequate for the excellent food and service.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank anne f
Nashville, Tennessee
“Must try!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We stumbled upon Creperie Patrick because we needed a quick place to grab a bite to eat before a tour. Admittedly, I'm not a huge fan of savory crepes, but I think this place changed my mind! I had the crepe de ají de gallina and it was amazing. The portions are enormous and I was barely able to finish it. You can customize your crepe by adding in small ingredients like onions, extra cheese or various veggies. The prices can be deceiving because every separate element has a separate price, but it was well worth it.

Visited October 2012
South & Central America
“Food awful!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Not only was the food awful but the wait staff was uncaring, and the owner was not interested in our business, his product, or what his customers thought of his restaurant. I had Veggie Lasagna that was inedible - mostly cheese with hardly any veggies or pasta. My wife had Trout that was full of bones, with potatoes that were cold and veggies that were cold as well. Needless to say, we did not even eat the food.The waiter asked how the food was and we told him. He did not say sorry or offer any kind of apology. He took the money to the owner and the owner was not interested in any feedback. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Visited September 2012
7 Thank GrahamBlaikie
Lima, Peru
“Nice for an occacional treat”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

After 2 months of standard Peruvian fare, it was a rush of adrenaline just to read the menu. I had an amazing salad and an equally amazing avocado shake (so much better that it sounds), my friends had very good lasagna (veggie and meat) and spaghetti bolognese. Everybody was satisfied with their meal, the service was quick and friendly, the atmosphere was good because we were upstairs and the only ones in the room (the downstairs seating area was full). The owner greeted and seated us himself which was a nice touch. This was really just good food, just a bit pricey!

• Visited August 2012