Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

jonlg1012
Melbourne, Australia
“A hostel so bad it puts you off travelling”
Reviewed September 9, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

It's a shame, because the staff are well-intentioned. The place is just so disastrously organised and I was treated exceedingly poorly. I was told that I could cook on the upstairs terrace, but then that offer was retracted and I was forced to cook on a small, dirty surface in the sun. There were bed bugs in the bed and at 4am I went down to reception to ask to be moved and had to spend twenty minutes arguing my case to the man working who thought they were just mosquitos, offering me nothing more than a coil. Eventually he let me sleep in another room where the beds were very uncomfortable. I woke up after having only slept a couple of hours and went straight down to reception to ask for my money back so that I could leave the place. I was not reimbursed for that night even despite the bed bugs, something that I would consider would be an unquestioned recompensation in any decent hostel. I told the woman who checked me out, the friendliest of the bunch, that I would take my things and leave immediately. She told me I could stay until midday (check-out) no problem. When I came back at 11 to pick up the rest of my things, I was barraged with complaints from another staff member who told me that I was 'difficult' and that I had no right to be there anymore because I was no longer a checked-in guest. At night there is ear-drum bursting music coming from downstairs which is almost forgettable in the wake of all the other problems I had with this place. I would never even dream of staying here again. They have no idea how to run a hostel.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travelers are raving about these Huacachina hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing