Casa del Sol Machupicchu(Aguas Calientes)
$238
$203
$125
$185
  • Breakfast included
Tierra Viva Machu Picchu(Aguas Calientes)
$105
  • Free Internet
$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

Panorama B&B(Aguas Calientes)
$89
  • Breakfast included
Ecopackers Machupicchu(Aguas Calientes)(Great Value!)
$25
Hostelworld.com
$106
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
SUMAQ Machu Picchu Hotel(Aguas Calientes)
$548
$383
Hotels.com
$602
2,490 results
All reviewsmodern hotelmachu picchuthe busincluded dinnerfree pisco sourscentral locationinca trailbreakfast and dinnermiddle of townshower curtainthe main streetrestaurants and shopscourse dinnerhotel restaurantyour luggagesmall townloved this hotel
Reviewed September 18, 2009

Machu Pichu Inn was great. Lovely bed, great views and fab 99 channel TV! They are building what looks like a bar and restaurant extension to improve the place. Couple of nice patio areas to sit outside in the sunshine. Just across the road is a GREAT restaurant which I thoroughly recommend LOS KEROS. Good reasonably priced food and terrific Pisco Sours. They have a bright green parrot called (wait for it) Polly. Do go if you are staying in Aguas Calientes.

• Stayed: August 2009
2  Thank Eglantina
Reviewed August 23, 2009

Not bad at all. :) We were happy.

PROS: Clean rooms. Flat screen TV. Down or Down-like fluffy comforters. Great location. Large hotel for the area. Good breakfast included. Lots to eat and shop round right outside our doors.

CONS: Windows don't seal very well in the restroom and some in the bedroom. Lots of our people got nasty mosquito "chigger" bites. Be well prepared with bug repellant.

NOTES:
- Like all our other hotels in Peru - we got 2 beds instead of one large bed). Must call or request if you want a single large bed.
- Hotel is under a major renovation for improvements - but it did not bother or affect our stay at all.

• Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed July 9, 2009

Machu Picchu Inn was a great hotel in a great location in Aguas Callientes. The staff were very helpful, pleasant, and were willing to do anything to please their guests. The breakfast was excellent too. My only negative statement about this hotel is that you need to know there are no elevators, and a lot of stairs. Older travelers would have a hard time getting to the third level. We are in good shape, but after a day at Machu Picchu we were really tired, and wished we didn't have such a steep climb to our room.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank janeth120
Reviewed June 7, 2009

I am from the Philadelphia area and I recently went to Peru with friends who hiked the 4 days on the Inca Trail. I had stayed behind in Cusco and planned on taking the train to Aguas Calientes to meet them when they arrived. Due to farmer's strikes, Perurail shut down, as did most of the transportation, for 2 days (happens every month or so). I had to come in earlier and the hotel I was supposed to stay out was unacceptable for me due to cleanliness, in need of repair and major construction.
The hotel nearby fit me in with a lovely room and knew of my frustration and that I was alone and could not have been any nicer.
The staff, especially Sara the manager, and Junior and Ronald, were so wonderful and accomodating in every way possible, I must highly recommend this hotel. The complimentary breakfast was fresh and delicious with great service and the best coffee around.
They are renovating and updating the hotel in some areas, but it did not disturb me in any way. All around, this hotel and staff saved me and made my trip memorable!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank robinpo
Reviewed June 4, 2009

We expected the worst having read a few negative reviews, but were pleasantly surprised by a basic but clean hotel and a very good breakfast. After all, most people probably spend very little time in a hotel in Aguas Callientes, as you don't go there for a hotel with a great pool scene. It had all the necessities and we had a great night's sleep. There's also a bus nearby to MP (crazy busy bus stop). The hot springs are an endless walk up and endless road and honestly not worth visiting (not even to revive you after the treck) - they are murky luke warm and my husband had his sandles stolen from under his nose in the changing room. Better to spend an extra hour gasping in wonder at the awesome Machu Picchu itself. Overall, a very decent hotel for a one or two night stay.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family