We arrived at The El MaPi after 3 days on the Inca Trail.
Pros: 1. nice breakfast
2. Good location
3. Nice Bar, the free Pisco Sour was definitely not the best we had in Peru.
4. Free wireless.
Cons: 1. No tubs
2. jacuzzi was broken. We just wanted to soak our sore limbs!
3. Every time a door closes it sounds like a shotgun.
4. No sheets on bed, only a comforter.
5. Complimentary Dinner only available at 6 or 9pm. Did not eat there.
6. Walls are thin. I could hear someone blow drying there hair in the next room and was kept up by people talking outside the restaurant.
Overall, clean but could be much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the bustling village of Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes), it satisfies the needs of many travelers in search of an easy going stay, a relaxed atmosphere, in a modern place, with a good and warm attention, comfortable facilities and healthy food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your El MaPi by Inkaterra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Machu Picchu Inn