“Lovely place!”

La Boulangerie de Paris
Cuisines: Delicatessen, French, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Soyez Gourmand Et Venez Prendre Une Petite Classe De Pâtisserie Avec Nous, Je Vous Garantis Un Succès Auprès Des Vôtres
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great coffee and view!The owner is french and he serves the coffee too! Carrot cake was special! Must go!

1  Thank carmencita75

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My wife and I were walking around as the day was coming to a end. I sat with my wife as my son went back to the hotel to rest. We reflected on the great day we had as a family. We enjoyed a great cappuccino along with a macaroon and ham and cheese sandwich.

Place was busy and had a good feel to it.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I went to La Boulangerie de Paris because I felt sick and the french bread is good when you can't eat (it works for me).
I met Gilles, one of the owner, he was kind, friendly and caring.
They received me like I was home and we took a tea.
The bread is very good and the chocolate in the pain au chocolat is even better than in France ^_^
All you can see there is fresh and seems very good. Too bad I didn't have time to try everything :p
Just go !

2  Thank Kkwuete
Reviewed February 16, 2013

On the way from the train station to our hotel in Aguas Caliente our guide pointed out a small shop and told us the food there was great.

Well he was more than correct in his assessment. The owner is from France. He is very witty and has the best food we tasted on our 5 days in Peru. We purchased sandwiches on baguettes and all six of us agreed they were exceptional. Our group bought several different sweets .. cookies & pastries. They were just like a fine bakery back in the states. The owner spent time talking with us and presented us all with a wonderful coconut pyramid shaped sweet for stopping by. We ate them on the way to the train station and they were wonderful.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I travel to Aguas Calientes often to visit family there. I am wary of many of the restaurants as I seem to get sick alot. And many of the restaurants offer the same fare. La Boulangerie de Paris is a god-send. It is immanculately clean, the staff are clean and with a French owner, I had no worries as I do many places in Peru. The seating is extremely comfortable. The food is fabulous. Best croissants I have ever had in South American. Excellent coffee. The sandwiches have the best ingredients, unlike the sandwiches at other places in town, and the prices are less! Loved the pizza by the slice. This is the place to grab a good lunch, a breakfast snack, a late night dessert, and to get food to take back on the train with you.