We stayed at la cabana for one night and have mixed reviews.
- the staff put in a lot of effort and did attempt to go the extra mile. In general very friendly and accommodating.
- there was some poor organization on a couple of important items.
1. We had asked the hotel to purchase the tickets to machu picchu on our behalf (due to instability of the site used to buy the tickets). After I wired the money to the hotel they indicated there were some problems with getting the tickets. After some back and forth eventually the problem was resolved, however not before putting me through some unnecessary stress. I would not recommend purchasing tickets through this hotel
2. The rooms were nice but very noisy. Not ideal if you're looking to wake up early for the trek to Machu Picchu. There was loud music that could be heard until about 1:30am
Overall I give the hotel a 4 for effort but 3 for execution.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a hotel worried about provide excellent hotel service for our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel La Cabana Machu Picchu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Machupicchu Hotel Aguas Calientes