We said "let's splurge a little" OMG... this place is absolutely beautiful. The grounds and trails around the hotel were amazing. It's like the amazon was squeezed into a small mountain oasis. We especially loved the food, a 10 star meal served at breakfast, lunch and dinner. The little quinoa pancakes were superb yum!. The restaurant packed us boxed lunches fit or the Inca King himself. There was so much delicious food we had to share. The wait staff in the restaruant were great, they were efficient and very friendly. We were very well taken care of. The rooms were big, cozy and warm. The bathrooms were immaculate, TOP NOTCH! TONS and tons of hot water, washing the sweat of the day away. We can't wait until we go back, this stay is a MUST!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu