...you must experience i in person. This place may be the hotel of my dreams. The grounds are intertwined in a lush garden. I felt like a kid in a treehouse playground. The room I stayed in was quaint but comfortable. There was nothing over-the-top about the room, but that was what I liked. The room was clean and the mattress was comfortably firm. The room had no TV which I found refreshing. The huge windows and walk out balcony (with seating) allowed beautiful views and natural light.
Service was friendly, accommodating and competent. In the restaurant I had the best risotto ever (better than risotto in an unnamed Italian Michelin star restaurant). Everyone in the large group I dined with also raved about their food. Spa services are available, but I didn't get a chance to partake. The orchid nature walk and bird watching tour are worth doing if you have time.
I honestly can not think of what I liked least about the hotel. I plan to stay here again and would recommend to a friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu