Simply to reinforce what most others say - this hotel is absolutely wonderful. The setting is lovely and the hotel makes real efforts to be truly ecologocal whilst not compromising on the luxury and quality of what they offer. Our room had an immense picture window ginving wonderful views of the valley and the cloud forest.
We took several of the guided nature walks and saw some wonderful wildlife. Get to the ecology office early to book your place(s).
The quality of food in both the 'cafe' and the restaurant was exceptional - certainly amongst the best we experienced in Peru.
And what a joy to walk through the grounds in the evening towards the simple but inviting rooms - with lots of space, good level of comfort but no 'modern ' intrusions. So if you want a television and dvd player this is not the place for you. For peace, tranquilty, quality and real atmosphere you will find it hard to do better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu