This hotel was our favorite during a recent visit to Peru (Lima, Sacred Valley, Cusco). We spent only one night, but would happily have spent more. Most visitors are (correctly) intent on visiting Machu Picchu, but the surrounding merit more time--a subtropical cloud forest with unique flora and fauna. This hotel has many nature tours, some free, that could easily occupy a day or two. Restaurant is excellent and reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu