A beautiful, huge property (over 100 acres?), with buildings nestled throughout. The architecture and finishes are wonderful and fit beautifully and the whole site feels completely natural. You can take several hikes and never leave the property - to see birds, a tea farm or plants. Thoroughly relaxed and peaceful atmosphere prevails throughout - and yet - you're a stone's throw from the train and from the buses to Machu Picchu. We regretted that our stay here wasn't longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu