An ideal base for Match Picchu, next to the railway station and a short walk to the small town Aqua Calientes. Staff were friendly and welcoming....Oromo was quite a walk away but that was fine. It was clean and comfy with all the usual facilities....including an open fire if needed.
Meals were good with a varied local menu....again staff were great....and dinner overlooking the river was nice.
It rained the whole time we were there....normal for a cloud forest location....but there were plenty of umbrellas and a walk through the jungle plants watching hummingbirds was nice.
A jungle paradise close to one of the worlds great heritage sites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu