This hotel is really unique situated in 5 hectares of cloud forest gardens beside the Urubamba river. The large rooms are in the style of Andean village-style cottages. The bed was very large and we had hot water bottles! No TV which was a welcome change. Walk in shower and separate toilet. Public areas are really lovely - log fires and comfy sofas. We were able to use these areas after checkout until we could catch our train. There are guided walks around the gardens for guests. We had breakfast, two lunches and a dinner in the restaurants and the food and service was excellent. Staff went out of their way to be helpful. Only a short walk to the bus for Machu Picchu. Would loved to have stayed here longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu