We stayed here 2 and loved it here!!!!!
The hotel is set in a beautiful nature reserve with orchids and humming birds everywhere. The rooms were very comfortable, clean and we slept really well in the comfortable beds.
The service was exceptional.
Breakfast and Dinner at the restaurant was excellent; enjoyed every meal.
The hotel offers different Excursions of nature walks, but sorry to say we didn't have time to do any of them, due to other activities. Would of loved to see the Orchids.
We did however use the Spa and loved it. The message after climbing all those stairs was perfect!! I felt great after visiting the Spa.
The grounds are nicely laid out with a jungle feeling and covered in Bird of paradise flowers.
During our stay, we even saved a Hummingbird. It was stuck in the lobby, so we told one of the employees about it. They had to get a ladder and a butterfly net to rescue it.
We really enjoyed our stay here and would have no hesitation in recommending it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu