Traveling to Machu Pichu was like a dream for me.... for several weeks I was wondering how exciting it would be and I chose the hotel that was considered the best !! Although it was very charming and well located, compared to other hotels in Cusco or enchanted Valley it could offer better service. We arrived very late night since we lost the train and on the other day we woke up very early to go to Machu Pichu so we were really exausted.... The checkout was supposed to be at noon but since we would be out we had to checkout at 8 am and they were supposed to give us some room to have a shower and change our clothes. Actually we stayed less than 12 hours at th hotel.... when we came back from the tour we asked for a place to change clothes and have a shower and it was not really confortable as they said it would be... we waited a long time just to have some towels and amenities, and so on... they pretend they are caring for the guest but the training is poor and it is not the service I expected.... that's really a pity that such a magical place doesn't have a real good service as it could be...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu