The proximity to Machu Picchu is great and so are the spectacled bears that the hotel has rescued. The hotel boasts "Authentic nature travel since 1975", however the rooms do not appear to have been updated at all since then. At night the room was about 65 degrees (18ish Celsius) with a space heater. The overall experience that my family had their was positive and the staff were especially helpful to my younger sister who threw up ( probably altitude sickness) on the train ride there and also in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu