The Inkaterra Hotel is a magnificent ecolodge. Each room is unique. The hotel looks over the river. The grounds are an incredible garden of native orchids. This is the only hotel in the world, to my knowledge. that has a picture book published of wild orchids found just on their property. The food was great. There are full time naturalists on staff who have guided walks throughout the day. We took an early morning bird hike, but the guide was new and relatively inexperienced. The lodge staff picked up our luggage at the train station and returned it there later, a very nice touch. This place is pricey but is a 6 star ecolodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu