This was one of the best, if not the best, hotels we stayed in during our multi hotel five week holiday in Peru, Argentina, Brazil & Ecuador.
From the moment we entered reception and were shown to our room the staff could not do enough for us. The eco-friendly experience and hotel nature walk with an experienced guide pointing out the bird life and flora within the "estate" was fantastic.
Two nights was not enough.
Room was great with balcony outlook but not intruding on others privacy.
Meals and service great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu