I was here for two nights and so thankful for it, since one night would be like a tease. The second night gave me time to do a morning bird walk with the staff, get a massage and explore the grounds a bit more.
The place is an absolute oasis in the crowded and not so quaint Aguas Caliente. Staff was exceptionally service oriented and friendly and the included dinner and breakfast was first rate. My only regret is that I did not make a fire in the fireplace in the room for extra cozy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu