We stayed here for 2 nights during our honeymoon in June this year. Everything was brilliant! The room was nicely laid out the bed was comfortable the staff even put hot water bottles in our bed while we were out having dinner in the evening!
We couldn't fault this hotel. The flora & fauna is amazing - we saw humming birds!!! The surrounding mountains are beautiful. The hotel runs several trips / tours and we went to see the Spectacle Bears it was really informative and great fun. We walked around several of the hotel walking routes which were all really good.
Food was good - not the best I've ever tasted but certainly not the worst. Pisco sours at the bar were also very good and the bar staff in the lobby are friendly.
Overall a really relaxing place to visit it just a shame we only stayed for 2 nights - there was plenty to do so we could have stay for a little longer.
I would love to visit here again one day :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu