“Best Pisco Sour!”

“Best Pisco Sour!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Our group ate lunch here after 4 days of hiking the Inca Trail. Everyone seemed happy with their food. The portions are huge. I ordered the burrito, which was actually 2 large burritos with a side of guacamole and chips. It was very good. I wouldn't go there for an amazing dinner but it was perfect for lunch after a 4 day hike. The beer was cold and the Pisco Sour was the best I had in Peru.

• Visited September 2013

Mount Airy, Maryland
“Tourist Trap”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We were on a tour and our guide recommended this restaurant. Food just average and service poor. Throughout our travels in Peru, the US Dollar was accepted and converted at a fair exchange rate. Not Here! They did not accept credit card and the exchange rate the waiter insisted upon was robbery. Looking back we should have asked for the manager.

• Visited August 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Refreshing Experience”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Hot Springs Restaurant and Pizzeria was a welcome stop after trekking the Inka Trail for four days. The drinks and food were excellent. You need to pay in cash as they would not accept our Mastercard.

• Visited July 2013
Canada
“Great Meal After Hiking the Inca Trail”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We came here (HotSprings II) with our hiking group after completing the 4 day Inca Trail hike and Machu Picchu tour. I ordered a beer, Inca Cola, and pizza. Everything was great and very refreshing. Nice and clean with good food and atmosphere. No complaints by me or any members of our group.

• Visited May 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Cold Beer Lousy Pizza”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

That is all we had. We found the pic of the Pizza we liked. I asked the waiter which one and he told me it was the pizza with three toppings. We ordered, Meat, Onions, and olives. I swear if they sliced one olive and put it on the pizze I would be surprised. The onions I didn't see (maybe they used dried onions and the meat sliced would have equaled just about a 1/4 piece of bologna. The beer was cold, the wait staff pleasant, and the location grand.

• Visited May 2013