“Cold Beer Lousy Pizza” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hot Springs Restaurant and Pizzeria

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Tampa, Florida
“Cold Beer Lousy Pizza”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

That is all we had. We found the pic of the Pizza we liked. I asked the waiter which one and he told me it was the pizza with three toppings. We ordered, Meat, Onions, and olives. I swear if they sliced one olive and put it on the pizze I would be surprised. The onions I didn't see (maybe they used dried onions and the meat sliced would have equaled just about a 1/4 piece of bologna. The beer was cold, the wait staff pleasant, and the location grand.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Te Puke, NZ
“Recommended”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

Had lunch here. Ordered two pizzas and had two beers. The beers were lovely and cold, poured in a chilled glass. Delicious! The pizzas were a good size and were very tasty. We did have to wait for awhile but it was very busy. Always a good sign. Our waiter was polite and understood english. After saying that we could use Visa my husband had to go to another restaurant to use it, accompanied by the waiter. Wondered whether they were all connected. Loved the music, even bought a CD from the Peruvian band. Great seeing the trains go by the table. Quite unique.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Ramona, California
“Good but not great. Location is fun though!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

After Machu Picchu we were brought here as a group. The pizza was pretty good, but small. The beer was cold. The best part of this lunch was the Peruvian Pipe band across the tracks. Of course they passed the hat after their performance, through every restaurant along the way. It was a good ending to the trip.

Visited June 2012
Boston
“Happy with my lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I think the guides recommend this to their groups all the time. I was at HSII, didn't even notice I until I left and ran into the rest of our group. In any case, a 3 course meal started out with one of my fave things of the trip, an excellent corn soup. The trout, rice and veggies were fine, cake for dessert was just ok. But very nice service, even when I spilled my soda. There were better deals if you walked up towards the actual Hot Springs but no complaints on my lunch.

• Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza too small!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

We got a pizza here (Hot Springs II), and though it tasted average, it was tiny! It said it was for 2 people, but it was smaller than an average dinner plate. After a long trek I could have eaten the whole thing - probably twice - and not been full. Not good value at all!

• Visited April 2013