“slow down sit down and look around”
Review of The Tree House

The Tree House
Cuisines: Peruvian, Contemporary, International, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our team in The Tree House Restaurant works with passion to create what some of our guests tell us is their best dinning experience in South America.
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Every day I go to the Coffee Tree and I am greet with a hug and a Que Tal. I get a really excellent cup of coffee or cappucino and sit at one of the little blue tables - preferably outside. And I watch the people come and go or talk with friends or make new friends. This is just the best little hub for a coffee or a snack or a light meal. It's very simple and yet the atmosphere is fun and cozy and very very tranquilo. Right on the Plaza de Armas and Right when you need it!

There are newer reviews for The Tree House

Reviewed November 14, 2012

You have to climb many stairs to reach this restaurant, but it's well worth it. The food is outstanding, almost like a fusion between Peruvian, South American and European cuisine. They have a great wine list as well.

1  Thank NancyK2
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This gourmet restaurant is a hidden gem in Aguas Calientes. It is part of the Rupa Wasi "hotel" It is very surprising to see that such a miserable place can produce something so gourmet. The food was amazing and the service as well. Its pricey but then again so is everything in Aguas Calientes. Its the only food that we ate there that was worth eating at all and even if the vacinity of Cusco. Everything else is just very touristy and not peruvian whatsoever.

1  Thank Shira K
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I 'researched' that reasturant before i went to Peru on trip advisor iteslf! I saw it as 'highly recommended' so i went to check it out! And...

... well, I wanted to try something 'local'- 'lomo soltado'' in particular. They had something similar'... When i asked for the one i wanted, however, the manager himself stright
away went to the cook to ask if he can do this exception! When he came back, he said :'Because you are so curious about exploring our Peruvian culture, the cook agreed to do it for you!' :)

I was really happy with these news, and even more, when i tried it in my mouth! The portion was generous and delicious! Definitely one of my favourite food i tried in all Peru! And the dessert- fingers licking good! Being alone, i was really well taken care of and had a great 'local' conversation with a barman too! I even got a passion fruit pisco sour grartis :) Gracias amigos!

1  Thank Dominika_Riemer
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

We also stayed in the hotel so this restaurant was a good option.

The food is excellent and there is a big selection on the menu.

We were the only people in the restaurant so that it was quiet and the atmosphere suffered a little.

This is a good option in Aguas Calientes.

1  Thank jibberjabber