“Most amazing pasta and dessert ever!!”

Indio Feliz Restaurant Bistro
Cuisines: French, Peruvian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Edmonton, Canada
“Most amazing pasta and dessert ever!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This restaurant was suggested to us by our hotel so we thought we should try it as it was hard to know where to go in a place like Aguas Calientes. It was amazing!!!!! First of all, the decor is so fun (pirate ship themed, but very cozy) and it's down a small side street so nice and quiet. We felt so welcomed here and knew it was a good choice when we saw locals coming in to dine and drink. We ordered the tagliatelle which came with a variety of toppings. There were tomatoes, pesto, Peruvian olive oil, spicy sauce and mushrooms. Oh my gosh, it was amazing!!!! The ingredients so fresh and the flavours we're amazing!!!! I consider myself a pasta expert and this was seriously one of the greatest pastas I've ever had. I think the owner, who was so friendly by the way, felt bad for us because just my husband was having a coke, so he brought over a bottle of wine for us on the house! What a guy!! We rarely order dessert but felt we must try it, I asked the owner what we should have and he said it's all good, and if we don't like it, he will throw it away! So we ordered the soft merengue on custard and it was heavenly.

If we were staying here another night, we would be eating here again. It was amazing!!!!!!!

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
vancouver
“This was a great meal after a strenuous climb of Machupicchu Mountain”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Very eclectic restaurant. We had a fabulous meal, the service was fantastic, and the value was great. I was introduced to the second best beer I have ever had, Delirium Tremens! If I ever visit Aquas Calientes again this will definitely be on my list of places to revisit.

• Visited June 2014
“Great atmosphere and great food”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Food, beer and atmosphere all great. Caught the World Cup games. On the projector here with a small crowd and had a blast.

Durham, NC
“Wonderful priz fix menu”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Great prix fix menu with HUGE portions. We were early and the only diners in the place. Very eclectic place. We can see why it's so popular. The biggest lemondada I've seen in my life!

Visited May 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Fantastic!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This fabulous and unique restaurant is a perfect combination of country French meets the Peruvian mountainside. From the beautiful imported hand carved treasures that line the walls to the perfectly prepared and beautifully presented culinary delights,.......it is not to be missed. The owner and chef is from the south of France and his lovely hostess wife was born and raised in Cusco, Peru. The combination is perfect. There is nothing better than to have spent the day amongst the sacred ruins of Machu Picchu and then enjoy a fabulous meal of perfectly prepared trout and fresh vegetables and top it off with traditional pisco with a light and flavorful apple tarte with creme freche. The complimentary house made potato chips are terrific with a glass of malbec. If you do nothing else in Machu Picchu , save your soles for Indio Feliz!

• Visited June 2014