“Cool & Relaxing place.”

Bungalow Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 237 Restaurants in Lagos
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bungalow Restaurant is a leader in the casual dining experience in Lagos, Nigeria. Started in 2004, it has grown into a venue that offers variety. From random pizzas and quesadillas to sushi and teppanyaki, we are here to make sure your visit is a success. We also offer the first online website delivery system.In December 2016 We have opened our 2nd Branch in Ikeja GRA, 9 Adekunle Fajuyi Way, to complement our family within Lagos State.
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Nice armosphere, Simple decor , the food is simply so good! and with a good selection.
The service is ok, it is just a pitty there is not a smoking and non smoking area.
The coffee was not that great.
They are fashionistaz: the menu is on an ipad. ;-)
A MUST TRY IN LAgos.

1  Thank balkissa d

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Have eaten at this restaurant several times and have to say never had a complaint to make, a really good place to visit. The management and staff are very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel welcome. I notice several people stating overpriced but I feel the prices are pretty average for V.I. Lagos. Love the fact that you are given a wide selection to choose from. The imported steaks are excellent.

1  Thank margaret6112013
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I had a very tasty Mexican salad lunch at the The Bungalows. It was a haven of calm in the bustle of Lagos. My husband's burger wasn't quite of the same standard but my daughter , who also had a Mexican salad loved hers. Our salads came in taco shell bowls which were edible too, although we couldn't eat all of it.
The menus are now on i-pads which was a novelty and included descriptions of all the foods. Not the cheapest lunch in the world but we spent a very pleasant time there.

1  Thank Intrepidtravellers_8
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The food was very good but a little pricey in my view. Nice atmosphere , both expats and Nigerians , I would definitely go there again.

1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Been many times excellent food have to agree with other review Drinks overpriced

Nice friendly place to go for special occasion

1  Thank 74SteveO