“Nice but a bit pricey for drinks”

Bungalow Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 233 Restaurants in Lagos
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bungalow Restaurant is a leader in the casual dining experience in Lagos, Nigeria. Started in 2004, it has grown into a venue that offers variety. From random pizzas and quesadillas to sushi and teppanyaki, we are here to make sure your visit is a success. We also offer the first online website delivery system.In December 2016 We have opened our 2nd Branch in Ikeja GRA, 9 Adekunle Fajuyi Way, to complement our family within Lagos State.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have been to Bungalow several times and I have always enjoyed my meal there. I especially enjoy the sushi which is super fresh and tasty. The service can be a little bit erractic but on the whole fairly good. It is expensive though, I went for lunch last week and the bill came to £100 for two people, so be prepared. Overall it is a very nice clean and efficient restaurant with a very good menu. I think that I would identify Bungalows as a really nice place for lunch/early evening meal as opposed to a place you would go for a special (romantic) night out meal.

1  Thank Frank O
There are newer reviews for Bungalow Restaurant

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Food is awesome, reasonably priced, but the WOW factor of the restaurant is the indoor ambience, close sitting, well conditioned, and ideal for an early start to the night

1  Thank Yemi007
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Nice place to hang out but they need to do a better job with their menu. Probably, people will visit a lot more if they knew they wld always get something nice to eat when they get there.

1  Thank Fragilepink
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Like most restaurants in Lagos turns into a lounge given the Lagosian penchant for drinking through the night. Used to be good but has seen better days.

1  Thank TRamakrishnan
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This was my first time trying sushi in Lagos, the sushi was delicious and so were the other stuff that I sampled from their menu!

1  Thank VeeAy13