“Above Average”

Bungalow Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 245 Restaurants in Lagos
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bungalow Restaurant is a leader in the casual dining experience in Lagos, Nigeria. Started in 2004, it has grown into a venue that offers variety. From random pizzas and quesadillas to sushi and teppanyaki, we are here to make sure your visit is a success. We also offer the first online website delivery system.In December 2016 We have opened our 2nd Branch in Ikeja GRA, 9 Adekunle Fajuyi Way, to complement our family within Lagos State.
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Very nice hangout with lots of options in the menu. I must add that the food is quite good too. A mix of Lebanese, Japanese and Intercontinental. Good to make a reservation on Fridays but it is never really too rowdy and the music is not blaring so you can talk with your partner.

On downside is parking which can be quite challenging when the little available space is full. Overall it is a good hangout at anytime of the week.

1  Thank Dupri00

Reviewed February 13, 2013

A good spot for a casual night with friends. sushi here is good and has not disappointed me yet. one of my regular spots.

1  Thank ZeeGoes
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I like Bungalows. The food is always consistent and delicious and so is the drinks menu. My favorite are the wings, the sushi and their stuffed chicken breasts. They also deliver in and around the area so it's a pretty handy option when your at work sick and tired of eating food from the canteen.

Bungalows always has a buzzy young crowd, kids also seems comfortable there.

I'm a big fan of desserts so I'd say that's the only area they come up short.

1  Thank Reniestar
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Good food, nice ambience and reasonable prices. Casual dining that's enjoyable. Have been several times and will return.

1  Thank razziegyp
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I expected much but was pissed off. Never seen so arrogant a service from a restaurant. The people appear to be more concerned about themselves and a few old 'probably aristocratic customers' to care about the new - a recipe for extinction very soon.

We requested for fresh squeezed orange juice but got packet juice. We rejected it after a sip only to be told they hadn't fresh juice. But it was there on the menu.

That was supposed to be a start FO us. We never started - we left. And have never gone back.

2  Thank Victor O