Elion House Hotel
$48
Three Arms(Lagos)
$48
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $56/night.

$176
$154
MGallery
  • Pool
$210
$191
$380
$340
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I stay at Elion House during the month of November 2012. Rooms are very clean and comfortable, Internet Wi-Fi in all rooms and fast connections. Food excellent and seems that the hotel keeps very high level of Hygiene.

Nice swimming pool and well equipped fitness center. Staff well trained.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BillyHaddad
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This was my first trip to Nigeria to teach a class, and if there was one thing that greatly contributed to making it an enjoyable first experience in this country, it was this hotel. The only thing keeping it from earning an excellent rating is the very frequent power outages. The room was excellent, the service was great (though the rather abrupt style of communication of the Nigerians can be somewhat disconcerting), the 24 hour (!) room service was prompt and so was the laundry, and the food a bit pricey but excellent quality and quite a few choices from around the world. The bar is quiet. I spent all four days teaching in a meeting room at the hotel (a very large suite converted to a meeting room for the ocassion) and the conference services were also very good. The internet works but the codes provided to login expire in a completely unpredictable fashion, The place is completely secure with multiple layers of surveillance.

Room Tip: Rooms in the main building are easier to get to. Just make sure you ask the front desk to instruct the staff to NOT open the windows when cleaning the room. Insects get in if they open the windows.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Elion house is a calm place to spend the night. It is really far removed form the hustle and bustle of Lagos though these places are all accessible.
Very polite staff, The toiletries need be upgraded though.
Meal is ok, But i wouldnt say fantastic.
Elion House is more to me like a good Bed and Breakfast hotel than a standard 4star hotel

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tbs4real
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I'm at the Elion House as I type this review. I'm here for another week and I'm staying on the second floor in the seperate block.

Overall, this is a very pleasant hotel. It'd certainly be granted 3-stars if it were a UK hotel. I find it difficult to accept that the hotel presents itself as 5-star.

Meal choices in the restaurant are limited, and I haven't established any kind of variation. It's pretty much stew, rice and soup. You can get other dishes from room service if 1) you're prepared to wait for at least 30 mins and 2) you like your dinner to be lukewarm.

Bedrooms and business facilities are great. I feel very safe here. Staff are very attentive. Impressed that they referred to me by name from the day I arrived.

The adventurer in me could resist the temptation to go and explore. I discovered that my existence in the hotel's compound was cossetted and didn't represent the Nigerian experience.

I'm scheduled to come back in the New Year, and I'm perfectly happy to be staying here again. (My client's footing the bill, so value for money doesn't really feature on my radar!)

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor have very small windows
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2012

It's impossible to find or say anything negative about this hotel. I arrived 5 days ago and will be here another couple of days - wish I could stay longer.
The staff from the GM, and all his staff are the most professional I have encountered on my travels troughout Africa and the world. Nothing was hard to arrange, the service was excellent nowhere i have felt more at home.
It was nice to see that the high customer service in this hotel has been maintained and that the staff members are as friendly and helpful as ever; from doorman to reception to security and restaurant staff: always a friendly word, a smile and attentive service.

You're greeted at check-in by professional and courteous staff who can't do enough to make check-in as pain free as possible. They ensure that your check-in is fast, welcoming and even offers a complimentary refreshing juice.
Rooms are large enough, modern and clean, beds are so comfortable, good size flat screen, floor was well equipped with excellent wifi, and checked every day by the executive housekeeper who is always smiling to ensure that everything was in order.

Breakfast buffet is impressive I must say. There is a good spread of all you could possibly eat for breakfast, no matter what diet you're on. Again, the staff here made sure you were served on time, courteous and polite. I actually looked forward to breakfast during my stay!

I had the best massage ever, the therapist Inkeche is so professional and removes you all the stress of the day.

If you are here for business, the business lounge is very handy for printing documents,scanning and someone is always there to help getting the documents printed quickly and correctly.

This hotel is an easy place to feel comfortable in, a so secure place and a great place to talk business and a very relaxing place to close out the day in.

I would recommend this hotel to any person visiting Lagos, please go and see how a professional hotel is managed and enjoy your stay.
Well done Elion House!