TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

They will trick you into believing its paradise, but its not, its not a church its a business, a well oiled machine. They do not let their international visitors interact with the outside world because they do not want you to hear all the true life stories of how many people have been ripped off here.

They will brainwash you and you will be hooked until you are broke or of no use to them. Search YouTube or Google synagogue and you will hear some of the sad stories.

Visited December 2012
15 Thank thetravelpatrol

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“My Big family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Synagogue is like a home to me, that is because i feel the presence of God as soon as I enter the auditorium. I feel I am back home from a holiday with all my sisters and brothers in Christ Jesus and profet tb Joshua as our daddy, advising, directing us,feeding us with the word of God, after which I return back to my station feeling real fulfilled. I have been to synagogue for more than six times now. And this will continue as long as I am alive to serve God. Glory be to God for giving us a new Jerusalem in Nigeria

Visited June 2013
29 Thank Emonina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Something fishy about this place.......beware”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stay away from this church for your own good! Something "not quiet right" about the place. Spooky. Most Nigerians are a bit apprehensive about this church. Suspicious claims of "miracles". Seems very cultish. Few members of the church who have managed to "escape" have documented their ordeals on a CD which can be purchased in Lagos. Accusations of sexual molestation levied against the head pastor by these ex members.

Visited July 2013
19 Thank Nwadiuto O
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Religious Tourism at its Peak!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

It's amazing to know that Synagogues is fast becoming the BIGGEST tourist attraction in Lagos. Religious Tourists come in the thousands every week to attend the deliverance service from across the world especially from African, Asia and Europe, and even America.
Each time I travelled out of Nigeria and I meet foreigners, there are always two major places they want o see in Lagos...African Shrine or the Synagougue!

I guess it's time for Nigeria to develop these fast develop attractions in Lagos

Visited February 2013
14 Thank TundeO
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“its okay,but we still need gud people to do more”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

its a nice church but the people around prefers other churches,to that because of the way they block the roads.they call other church nt want by God how did they know which one is want by God nd which one is not,infact they make things terrible nd give pagans bad comment about christian any way i like the church because its called by God.

Visited January 2013