“Amazing fresh clean tasty ”
Review of Ocean Basket

Ocean Basket
Ranked #5 of 344 Restaurants in Lagos
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Ocean Basket Victoria Island you'll find friendly people, a home-from-home feeling and great value for your hard-earned bucks.
Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

Perfect place very friendly staff, delicious stuff extremely tasty sea food. Price reasonable. House wine good. Just they have only small burger bread which which absolutely not for sea food.!!!!! Please get some good gray bread and you will be number ONE sea food restaurant in Lagos

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (323)

Reviewed June 30, 2016

Place looks very modern and international. Food is very good, fresh fish and seafood, be aware portions are big. Liked the service there, very responsive and good tips on food.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

I went with two friends and food was okay. It was a place that had been recommended so I was quite disappointed with both the ambiance and the meal. By the time the bill came(which I picked up) my disappointment turned to anger. I was so upset with myself as the bill was outrageous for a party of three. It was about the same about I paid at a much loved restaurant for about 8people! To think I chose this place to explore. Later, a friend advised I should have asked for a platter as the main dishes are quite expensive. So if you must visit this restaurant, order a platter.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed June 3, 2016

The Ocean Basket restaurant is part of the chain with restaurants all over the continent. The Lagos restaurant in located on Tiamiyu Savage Street, in Victoria Island. Great seafood!

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Ibadanboy
Reviewed June 3, 2016

I tried the platter with king prawn (which I could not finish by the way) and it was amazing. The staff are also soo helpful and extremely polite. I must say that I experienced the best customer service at Ocean Basket. The branch at the Ikeja Mall is also great!

Date of visit: October 2015