“very good seafood”

Ocean Basket, Victoria Island
Ranked #5 of 257 Restaurants in Lagos
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A contemporary family oriented casual dining restaurant located in the heart of the social hub of Victoria Island. Undoubtedly the best seafood South of the Sahara! Served in a relaxed atmosphere with service uncommon in these parts.
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The food was really good. They do seafood only, no meats. Its got really well appointed indoor seating as well as outdoors seat with huge fan blowing chilled air during the afternoons to make the hot air bearable.

1  Thank tomokeke

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Ocean basket has a great reputation in SA, we were more than happy to hear of their arrival to LAGOS.. When we visited the SA team was there training.. The head guy from SA whom was on seat to open the back was great. The service was awesome... Went back again, and the service was not as good as when the head honcho was around and had them on their P and Q´s... The wait was long.. I really enjoyed the calamari salad. The king klip needed lacked taste.. It is a good addition to Lagos eateries. It still needs improvement.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was quite excited to take my family out for lunch on arrival we were told by the gatemen to return in an hour on a late Sunday afternoon, this was not great. We were not even allowed into the restaurant.

2 weeks later we ventured again because we heard the food was amazing. The food is ok, but took over an hour to arrive! Service was poor as well.

Will I go back? Maybe if I'm craving seafood

Reviewed November 25, 2012

This place made my day at Lagos, lovely place...
Service very good and Staff are really nice, generally Food is V. Good , some delay but you can order by phone, and also there is takeaway,
My Best at Lagos

Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

lovely place...
Staff are really nice, they know what service means.
I gave it a 4 out of 5 cos my order came late(40mins). Im sure they had a little mix up cos other guests that placed their orders after i did received theirs before mine, so i had to call the supervisors attention.
Overall a really nice place to go for a dinner date. Looking forward to my next visit, hoping i dont get to wait so long for my order.