“Yummy from A to Z”

Talindo Steak House
Ranked #18 of 233 Restaurants in Lagos
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Talindo Steak House has through the years, been coined "Lagos' Best Kept Secret". Open for over 15 years and renowned in the Lagos restaurant scene for a fine dining experience, consistency and perfect service. With a steady crowd of faithful high profile customers, it is definitely the place to be.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Life in Lagos is overall expensive, yet experiencing a new type of restaurant that offers you a totally unique taste is worth paying every kobo. if you really want to pamper yourself and your close friends, Talido Steak House is surely the place to visit. Food is another dimension of comfort, either you like it or not from the first bite, I know I loved everything we ordered from that menu.

There are newer reviews for Talindo Steak House

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The steak and lobster at Talindos has been the best in town for years now, and it still is (although there is a lot more competition now!!). The only downside is the pricing. When 3 courses and a bottle of winecome to approximately $150 per person, it s not a cheap option. However, the lobster in olive oil starter issimply superb!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

So I ignored all warnings as to the expense and bought my self a 70 dollar steak! Don't get me wrong it was yummy creamy mashed potatoes etc the wine wasn't all that though. But I did enjoy my steak the mushroom sauce was divine the. Steak juicy. For 70 else where I would get two steaks and better wine but then this is Lagos!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

That's it.. Blue Cheese Steak Steak had blown me off.. it was so I cannot express..
I guess they have two seating areas, both are just Ok..
Prices !!.. get your pocket well loaded before you hit the road, it's PRICY.

Have a nice time ;)..

1  Thank Mohanedmk
Reviewed May 1, 2013

It was exactly what I needed for our first date the day after our wedding. The atmosphere was cozy with dim lighting. I had the Surf & Turf (N7500). I enjoyed the sauce with my steak and the lobster, yet the prawn was a little overcooked. My husband had the Spaghetti (N3000) which he did not enjoy, but he's also not big on eating out. The maître d' and other staff were exceptionally attentive. For some individuals the meals maybe considered a bit pricey, yet I believe the meal with the service is appropriately priced. Dinner, drinks, other fees=$89approx. It was a last minute decision to dine at the restaurant as a suggestion of a friend to my husband, and I was embarrassed and afraid we would be turned away when I realized it was a steakhouse, because we were certainly underdressed. Luckily, the maître d' allowed us to enter, but we did see some couples being turned away at the door which we figured was due to the combination of their attire...jeans… and age (mid 20s). I do believe business attire is more appropriate for the establishment...blazers are not necessary gentlemen.

1  Thank Z-GIXXR600