“Nice Place to hangout at night”
Review of Bar Campione

Ranked #157 of 230 Restaurants in Lagos
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Hyderabad, India
“Nice Place to hangout at night”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

A bar cum lounge with bar seating. Originally a sports bar, it also plays party music on some nights. Have been here twice, once the crowd was decent, another time the place was empty. The chef is Indian & offers few Indian dishes.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Abhijeet N

Horley, United Kingdom
“Good value sports bar, clean and friendly”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Reasonable prices and a nice ambience - although I would imagine it gets a little hectic / noisy during big matches. I only sampled the Garlic Bread with a couple of Heinekens but it was fine and not too expensive. The menu looked decent so will be trying something more substantial next time. Worth a visit, especially if you are a sports fan.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank M R
Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
“Good food + snail paced service”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

My friends and I enjoy trying out new restaurants, and when Bar Campione opened, we went for it. Good prices, tasty pasta dishes, customer service needs work and the food came out over1hr after we ordered...i've been to italian restaurants where the pasta was hand made right before firing up each dish, even those did not take 1hr to arrive. We were the only ones here, just 3 gals and about 5 waiters that kept disappearing. I think there was a game on that day...nevertheless, that was bad on their end. We also ordered some starters that arrived an hour later with our main course.

Also went there for a friend's birthday, good finger food also.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank ZeeGoes
Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
“No.2 is too high appraisal for it”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

we went there one month ago. It was a few people there during lunch time. The service was not very caring and the food was so so, but the price was not so so, high. the atmosphere is still ok. Probably the evening service will be better. Anyway I do not want to try it during lunch time.

• Visited November 2013
Lagos, Nigeria
“Bar Campione”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I was invited by a friend and I did not know such a place existed even though I lived close by. I liked its food and the ambience.Not very expensive too.

Visited October 2013