“Great for family outings”
Review of Spice Bar - CLOSED

Spice Bar
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Easy to find, parking can be a problem, though. A flavour-filled experience in a very relaxing environment. Great place to go with friends and family. It's either it was a busy day or they were a bit stretched as far as service staff go, but they were courteous and helpful all through. Recommended for a great time out any day of the week.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

we had a nice evening of catching up with old friends and drinking a bit too much. it was fun and a good night out.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I am staying in Victoria island for quiet time and tried all the upscale restaurant in Lagos but did not tried Spice route due to bad service, lack of attention of staff and over priced. But me and my wife and my kid decided try these time. So we around 19.30 pm where hardly two tables were occupied in the resturant. Was escorted very well to table. Had to wait for the menu to come, the couple next to us gave us the menu. I have to go personally and request waiter to take the order. We order two appetizers, two soups and main course. The appetizers and soup took one hour so we got our first order around 20.30 pm. It was ok. Than again we have to wait around 45 minutes to get food. So finally after doing lot of follow up we got our food around 21.45 pm. My daughter was so hungry and feel sleepy. The Vegetable sizzler was over cooked with only bananas. The Haryali paneer came half cooked. The Hyderabadi chicken korma has so big cubes of chicken and very hard. Only the naans and kulcha were good. If you have patience to sit for three hours please do visit these restaurant. I see all the guests next to our table were very much annoyed with the poor service.

3  Thank Anurag G
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Had been for drinks with my team. This place is mostly crowded. Frequented by expats in V.I
The service was slow coz of the crowd, but food was amazing & staff were polite. Wud suggest to make a prior booking. The place has two levels with bars on both. Playlist had a good mix of classics & contemporary.
Among few places in Lagos to offer a rich Indian menu!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Oh My God, The best place and restaraunt in Lagos, Food was awesome, Ambience was great and services were just outstanding. I would recommend this place to any one anytime.

And would never leave a chance to visit them again as and when I visit Lagos.