“Nice meal in VI”

Dining options: Reservations
Nairobi, Kenya
“Nice meal in VI”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

A decent restaurant serving Oriental dishes in VI. Good safe location, good service and clean/ simple interior. Good for quiet dinners and private meetings. Has a definite advantage of not being one of the more loud/ busy Lagos 'joints'. Worth a visit. Good & tasty food!

Visited May 2014

Sugar Land, Texas
“waitstaff and kitchen needs to communicate!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I went and had lunch today on my own. I ordered the fried crab balls, which looked and tasted like compressed BLAND FISH. It was terrible. I ordered the "baked crab with glass noodles", and they brought me the "prawns with glass noodles"...I told them that the order was incorrect, the server said she was sorry and it would only take two minutes. 2 minutes later she came back and said "they have no crab"...so how did they make the crab balls? I asked for my check since they were unable to give me with what I ordered. The restaurant it self is a nice venue, if you DON'T CARE THAT AIR CONDITIONING IS HORRIBLE. The wait staff...well the bartender was talking LOUD on the phone, watching TV, wait staff were walking back and forth (I was the only one in the restaurant), with nothing to do. Will I go back, only if every OTHER RESTAURANT burns to the ground.

• Visited March 2014
Malik O, Manager at Pattaya Oriental, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Please, we really apologise and appreciate your feedback regarding the experience you had at Pattaya. These issues has been noted and thoroughly looked into with a very keen interest inorder to continue improving on our high standard of quality service delivery to our Esteemed Clients..Thank you
“Wonderful memories :)”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I got engaged here and so I automatically love them. They gave us a lot of complimentary stuff. The chips and dip were amazing and im not a chip lover so you can imagine. Our waiter was very attentive. The food portions were small compared to a regular chinese or asian restaurant but we still had to take some away. Overall for me its a classy enough joint.

• Visited April 2013
Gdansk, Poland
“Very Good choice”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were visiting this place in 6 friends, very nice place , also very good service,
Place not so big so reservation is a must.
Cosy place with a very good food.
Very good place for business lunch or quite meeting with friends.
Located in Victoria Island so in the centre of business in Lagos

Nice to be there

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Darek L
Lagos, Nigeria
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Place”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had a wonderful treat and was impressed by the hospitality. They always have a wonderful scenery with dedicated staffs ensuring top rate service delivery

1 Thank Adler T