“A place of bliss!”

and up
Lekki Conservation Centre Private Tour from Lagos
Ranked #2 of 31 things to do in Lagos
Reviewed December 8, 2014

I have been coming here since I was a kid. A wonderful place to hide and gather your thoughts. A tree house to find adventure and endless land bridge to walk and soak in the atmosphere.

I wish though they could refresh the playing area for kids.

Short of that, nothing more to add (maybe new tree houses!)

1  Thank Pinkjacket
"their natural habitat"
"close to nature"
"family picnic"

Reviewed October 14, 2014

It was a big disappointment. It was nice but not worth the trip. We walk for almost 2 hour and No animals, just a couple of monkis.
Nothing Special.

2  Thank Samantha N
Reviewed October 11, 2014

I was staying in Ebute Metta, Lagos, for a monthand went to LCC when I got sick of being in the city. Immediately I felt like I was thousands of miles away in the jungle. Walked around 3-4 hours and even the heaviest downpour I have ever witnessed couldn't spoil my mood as I watched crocs and primates in the bushes around me. The best thing is that you may walk around by yourself without a guide.

3  Thank Tee J
Reviewed September 30, 2014

I didn't even know the place existed until I visited ! The Lekki Conservation Center is an oasis of peace, tranquility as well great flora and fauna

3  Thank cedarme