See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 19, 2018

Spent one week at BWC, Rooms are averagely okay, classic rooms however have little or no space to move around in. Breakfast is awesome, I always look forward to it, dinner is boring, they should try to include light meals and varieties. Wonderful staff, always smiling, Laundry guys are extremely slow with delivery and they come knocking at 6am ..very annoying

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
bwc H, Guest Relations Manager at BWC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Thank you Ms Jadesola. We have most certainly improved on our dinner buffet with new menu ranging from continental to local dishes and even something light for those that are weight conscious. We are looking forward to having you back with us.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Great facilities especially the gym instructor was of great assistance getting me in shape and atune of myself... The pool is everything you want it to be trust me... And the restaurant ❤em n especially d breakfast buffet; good service from the staffs as well

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

It was my first timen in Lagos. The rooms were comfortable and affordable. The employees were on point and very helpful. A kind lady Anita helped answer all my questions. Im glad I chose such a prestigious hotel for my stay.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

The hotel provided quality customer service and facilities. It has a gym, swimming pool and other quality amenities. There is also free breakfast with sumptuous meals to enjoy. The staff are also warm and friendly. I definitely recommend the hotel!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2018

I have stayed here for a combined period of about 9 weeks.
The rooms are beautiful, staff are courteous and the food is good (especially the club sandwich).
Whatever you do, DO NOT USE THE LAUNDRY SERVICE. Avoid it as much as you possibly can.

Room Tip: Floor 1 is great
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
ayo o, Reservation Manager at BWC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Thank you for your lovely comment and appreciation, we will be honored to have you stay with us again. Thank you ones again and hoping to see you soon