If you travelling for 1st time to nigeria SAFETY will be your prime concern.
Bon voyage is very safe place to stay. Rooms are good and well maintained. Hotel is next to sea and has great pool side. From outside hotel doesn't look very great but once you enter the pool are you will feel very nice. Staff is very nice and helpful. Break fast has good variety.
I would advise you to use only hotel cab for Airport travel and local travel.
Ask for pool facing room on 2nd floor.
Negative about this hotel
1. It's too expensive USD 270 ... may be nigeria we cannot compromise on safety
2. Wifi connectivity is big issue ... I had chase hotel manager for 3 days to get it right. Make sure that wifi is working before check in.
Over all great hotel. I will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bon Voyage is an 85 room luxury and affordable boutique hotel located in Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria that provides to its guests elegant, comfortable and modern rooms, delicious meals and other facilities.Siiting on the shores of the Kuramo Lake and overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, our signature style of hospitality and value is unmatched. Experience the best of hospitality with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jovago.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Bon Voyage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.