I’d be surprised if you get better than this in Lagos
CHECKIN & LOBBY: well-staffed, modern, 4/5 star hotel style. Typical western standard – only small detail and it’s a bit strange is that they do not accept Amex! Lobby is bright, clean with lots of places to sit. There is a coffee dock. The sports bar (not bad at all), pool (nice but a bit cold) are accessible from here.
ROOM & BATHROOM: Nice! Lots of lights, pillows, very clean, nice bathroom etc. Nothing negative to say. Strange thing was one curtain was missing but when I called they got this sorted out.
LOCATION: Watch out where you’re based in Lagos – it’s quite vast and if you’re far from where you need to go you could be looking at hours spent in traffic. This is on or close to Victoria Island – quite a way (around 1hr30mins in very light traffic) to the airport. The immediate locality did not seem nice. Probably best to stay in hotel. People advised me not to venture out of there (espec at night) unless in a car.
BREAKFAST and DINNER: Good – nice choices. Buffet style. They had an annoying little coffee machine for the morning that only gave very small cups of coffee but that’s a small detail. Foodwise overall: good to very good.
NICE TOUCH: internet connection was good
POOR TOUCH: Business center could not print a document for me. Seemed very basic – one photocopier/printer was all I could see. BUT, it’s a new hotel so perhaps this will get sorted out over time.
SECURITY & STAFF: Feels secure, but of course here as anywhere you got to keep a watch out.
WOULD I STAY AGAIN: Definitely. Pleasure to be here.
OVERALL 4.5/5. It’s a little small and lacks nice grounds and outdoor pool, hot-tub etc. for 5/5. Shame they chose such a tight site, but still it’s close to 5/5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton Lagos. An Uncomplicated comfort in the heart of Lagos. The hotel features 234 spacious guest rooms and conference facilities for up to 200 guests. Relax after a day of work and in the lively outdoor atmosphere of The Office rooftop bar located on the 2nd floor. You can also enjoy a good game at the Adrenaline sports bar with several local brews The well equipped fitness center is completed by the one-of-a kind Spa that offers various treatments for local and international guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Lagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Lagos Hotel Lagos
- 4 Points By Sheraton Lagos