I have visited this hotel 3 times, and mostly enjoy it. Rooms are perfectly clean and modern, bathrooms as well. Staff catering to the rooms are efficient and friendly, however, the waiters of the deck restaurant are just useless / lazy. Waited for hours to be served and the prices of the food and drinks are quite ridiculous. We left the hotel to go and eat at an outside restaurant. Check in also takes longer than what I think it should. But other than that, it remains one of the better hotels in Lagos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton Lagos. An Uncomplicated comfort in the heart of Lagos. The hotel features 234 spacious guest rooms and conference facilities for up to 200 guests. Relax after a day of work and in the lively outdoor atmosphere of The Office rooftop bar located on the 2nd floor. You can also enjoy a good game at the Adrenaline sports bar with several local brews The well equipped fitness center is completed by the one-of-a kind Spa that offers various treatments for local and international guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Lagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Lagos
- Four Points By Sheraton Lagos Hotel Lagos