Lagos is a difficult city to appreciate. It is congested, polluted. Crime ridden. The list goes on. But there are some positives, and this hotel is one. First off, the staff is very friendly. The hotel is clean. The rooms are spacious. The food is good at the restaurants.and they do take security seriously. The Internet wi-if can be hit or miss, but they do try to fix it if its not working. The power goes out repeatedly, but they have back up generators that come on with seconds. The water is sometimes brown and sometimes cold, but that too is usually a very short term concern. Most,of the problems that you might encounter here are based more so on the lack of infrastructure within the country vs. a problem with the property itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton Lagos. An Uncomplicated comfort in the heart of Lagos. The hotel features 234 spacious guest rooms and conference facilities for up to 200 guests. Relax after a day of work and in the lively outdoor atmosphere of The Office rooftop bar located on the 2nd floor. You can also enjoy a good game at the Adrenaline sports bar with several local brews The well equipped fitness center is completed by the one-of-a kind Spa that offers various treatments for local and international guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Lagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Lagos Hotel Lagos
- 4 Points By Sheraton Lagos