It is a nice hotel of a good standard. I was traveling with my wife and 6 year old son and they both enjoyed it as well. The staff were very friendly and were not over imposing as we have experienced in other hotels.
We only meal we had at the hotel was breakfast which was quite fine.
We stayed in an executive room. I don't know what the other rooms look like. The executive rooms were on the upper floors so that could potentially have been the only difference.
Although the hotel is quite new, you can already see the signs of wear and tear creeping in. Hopefully they will make more of an effort to maintain the standard than some of the other chain hotels that have come and gone.
I will certainly return to this hotel in future if I don't see the reviews on trip advisor taking a dip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton Lagos. An Uncomplicated comfort in the heart of Lagos. The hotel features 234 spacious guest rooms and conference facilities for up to 200 guests. Relax after a day of work and in the lively outdoor atmosphere of The Office rooftop bar located on the 2nd floor. You can also enjoy a good game at the Adrenaline sports bar with several local brews The well equipped fitness center is completed by the one-of-a kind Spa that offers various treatments for local and international guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Lagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Lagos Hotel Lagos
- 4 Points By Sheraton Lagos